3-DAY TOUR FROM MARRAKECH TO MERZOUGA DESERT
This tour of 3 days from Marrakech will take you on an enjoyable experience in Morocco. You will travel from Marrakech to the desert. On the way to Dades Valley, you will visit some beautiful Kasbahs such as the fortified ‘Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah’, and see the well-known Kalaat Megouna (famous for the production of roses). Also, you will camp for one night in the Merzouga desert.
- Discover the fortified UNESCO Heritage Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou.
- See the famous Kalaat Megouna
- Enjoy the sunrise, sunset, camel trek, and starry sky in the famous Erg Chebbi dunes in Merzouga.
- Admire the Koutoubia Minaret in Marrakech.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL DAY – MARRAKECH – DADES VALLEY
After meeting you, we will drive from the red city ‘Marrakech’ through Tizi N’tichka pass at 2260m altitude. Along the way, we will enjoy the beautiful landscapes until we reach the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou, a preserved heritage site selected by UNESCO. Our pause for lunch will be in Ouarzazate, where we can visit the film studios and the Kasbah later. Then, you will continue via the magnificent oasis of Skoura, Kalaat M’gouna, which is also known for producing flowers and water flowers. Through the valley of roses, we reach the gorges of Dades. Night stay at the hotel on the site.
DAY 2: DADES VALLEY – TOUROUG – ERFOUD – MERZOUGA DUNES
DAY 3: MERZOUGA – MARRAKECH
- Transport in 4×4 or minibus
- Transfers from the airport and back
- Camel trekking
- Night in a luxury camp with dinner and breakfast
- Midday meal
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities and what is not in the program
- Flight tickets
In all the routes of our site, you can modify the circuits and the category of the hotels. The price depends on the number of people and days of the tour.