Tour from Agadir to Marrakech: 2-Day
A tour from Agadir to Marrakech, the Red City, guarantees you a change of scenery and entertainment that will exceed your expectations. During your private tour, you will have the opportunity to explore the various sights of the city at your own pace.
- Guide Tour in Marrakech
- Marrakech must-see sites
The Program of the 2 days tour from Agadir to Marrakech:
Day 1: Agadir – Marrakech
You will meet our professional bilingual driver outside your hotel to travel from Agadir to Marrakech around 08:00. You will arrive around 11:00 am where you will meet our local guide who will take care of you and show you the following monuments or attractions in Marrakech:
– Visit the famous Jemaa El Fna Square: a symbol of the city and the venue for traditional performances and popular leisure activities. The square is listed as an Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
– Bazaar visits: Discover the magical colors of handicrafts in the medina’s narrow streets.
– Visit the Koutoubia Mosque: The most important religious building in Marrakech. The Koutoubia is often a tourist’s compass to navigate the city.
– Visit the Bahia Palace: It is particularly known for its rich architecture. This later building, built in the 19th century, is inspired by Arabic and Andalusian styles.
At the end of the day, around 6 pm, you will be transferred to a beautiful riad in the heart of the medina of Marrakech, where you will spend the night with an exquisite and 100% Moroccan dinner in the riad.
Day 2: Marrakech – Agadir
On the last day of your tour from Agadir to Marrakech and after a delicious breakfast, you will meet our driver who will show you the following attractions:
– A visit to the Menara Gardens: Menara is the main olive grove of the city. It contains a swimming pool with plenty of water coming from the mountains. The place is ideal for walks.
– Visit the Majorelle Gardens: This tourist botanical garden, inspired by an Islamic garden, has almost one hectare in Marrakech and houses around 300 types of plants, as well as a museum of Berber culture. It owes its name to its founder, the French artist Jacques Majorelle (1886-1962).
After lunch, at your own expense, you will be invited to a relaxing spa and wellness treatment, a hammam, and an exquisite massage with natural essential oils.
Return to Agadir in the evening around 20:00 after a beautiful and unique day.
Contact us to customize a tour trip from Agadir to Marrakech on your own.
- Travel to Marrakech
- Transport in 4×4 or minibus
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage site
- Visits to the must-see sights
- Midday meal
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities and what is not in the program
- Flight tickets
In all the routes of our site, you can modify the circuits and the category of the hotels. The price depends on the number of people and days of the tour.